About the Role
In ANZ, the Sales Operations team supports a dedicated and complex Sales team that manages a diverse range of restaurants and merchants. As the Sales Operations Manager, you will be a business partner to the Sales team and work with Sales Leaders to deliver a broad range of outcomes. This includes assessing and constructing sales territories, setting performance benchmarks and targets, providing Sales reporting and commercial insights, and supporting sales systems and processes that are critical to the team.
What you'll do
• The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for managing the field sales incentive compensation process, analyzing sales force realignment requests, acting as liaison on sales automation issues, designing and maintaining sales reports, and evaluating sales performance.
• Lead projects and design the framework for Sales incentive in alignment with the organisation goals and target, in collaboration with the other sales operation leads in the area of territory mapping, account assignment and planning.
• Establish clear frameworks and structured processes to evaluate the effectiveness of the Sales Incentive Plan and propose adjustments where necessary. Ensure process is in place to monitor, track and payout the incentive as planned. Maintain KPI and reports that would help leaders make decision and adjustment as required to the sales team.
• Drive business review cadence and develop reporting frameworks to facilitate consistency, efficiency, and prioritization.
• Manage and execute projects end-to-end, demonstrating strong project management and stakeholder engagement skills.
What you'll need
• 6+ years of experience in Sales Operations / Commercial / Business Analytics roles
• Self starter with an analytical and collaborative orientation; empathetic and embraces rolling up your sleeves (process mapping, data cleansing, debugging/commenting code, documentation); skilled at Project and Process Management to balance between urgent and important requests; thrives on change and comfortable with ambiguity.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, dedicated to codifying knowledge to promote understanding across analytical and non-analytical audiences, values building strong partnership and building consensus with cross-functional teams, as well as stakeholder management and consensus building, and project management
• Strategic thinking, creativity, analytical aptitude, and commercial acumen
• SQL experience preferred
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.