About the Role
In this role you'll support the Uber for Business customer engagement strategy and help create a strong x-functional plan that builds the brand and fuels growth. This will report to the SMB Customer Engagement Lead.
You'll partner with business leaders, product marketing, channel managers, and product teams to define priorities and accelerate performance improvements. You'll lead global projects to ensure we are delivering value at each step of the customer lifecycle, with a focus on how we can improve adoption of multiple products and reduce churn. We're looking for a motivated self-starter who thrives in a team environment and is excited about working cross-functionally to deliver the business.
What You'll Do
• Lead x-functional projects and program development for the Uber for Business SMB Customer Segment
• Regularly audit and assess the customer experience across web, signup, product, and CRM comms and help identify areas for improvement
• Define core KPI's and reporting required to track impact of various projects and programs
• Help define the high level SMB Customer Engagement strategy & annual plan, and ensure resources are allocated to the highest impact projects
• Operationalize the SMB customer incentive strategy to define how we should offer promotions, credits, and discounts to drive growth
• Contribute to brainstorm and prioritization exercises to define levers and opportunities for driving customer growth and help define business requirements for features that can be added to product roadmap
• Ensure a positive customer experience across various channels, and work as an advocate for our customers internally
• Work across Product Marketing & Content Marketing to ensure Customer Engagement plans align with product launches, seasonal customer value props and new content development.
• 5+ years in B2B marketing with experience in customer marketing or digital marketing
• Bachelor's degree
• Working knowledge of Customer Marketing technologies including Marketo, Salesforce, and customer database management
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying needs
• Resourcefulness and passion for our mission
• Ability to drive qualitative and quantitative research and analysis, synthesize actionable insights, and present clear recommendations
• An extremely proactive, self-starter mentality with excellent organizational skills
• Team-first attitude and ability to partner across multiple teams within Marketing and other functions
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).