|Category||Sales & Account Management|
About the Role
Uber for Business is seeking a strategic, inventive, and driven Enterprise Sales Leader to join our growing US Enterprise Sales team! This is a people-management role covering sellers in multiple locations. The ideal candidate has experience focussed on leadership in the enterprise space and is empathetic, data-driven, and a self-starter with experience in both mature and start-up environments. Does this sound like you?
You'll succeed in this role if: you embrace rolling up your sleeves with your team; you enjoy finding the balance between short-term needs and long-term investments; your working style is collaborative, process-driven, and decisive. Our team is growing quickly & we're excited you're considering this opportunity!
What You'll Do:
• Directly recruit, manage, and mentor the Sales team responsible for acquiring Enterprise logos on the U4B platform.
• Responsible for establishing a customer obsessed organization and developing and operationalizing strategy to achieve critical metrics
• Own the full sales cycle from outreach to close; engage and align effectively in C-level meetings with Enterprise prospects, actively listen to understand business objectives and challenges, and align our solutions to accomplish partner goals
• Manage and report accurate forecast and pipeline, achieve sales goals on a quarterly basis, and mentor Account Executives on strategies to reach their goals
• Establish an effective partnership with Operations, Product, Engineering, and Marketing teams
• Minimum of 4 years working in a sales leadership role
• Minimum of 7 years of sales experience
• Experience with Salesforce; ability to develop analysis based on CRM data in a scalable manner
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as stakeholder management, sales systems design, and data analysis experience
• Leadership experience hiring and coaching a sales teams selling into large enterprises
• Desire to take initiative; thrive on change and comfortable with ambiguity
• Strong references from former employers and business partners; passion for building relationships
• Excellent at building and motivating strong performing teams
• Happy to shift from strategic thinking to diving in and supporting implementation
• Highly curious and a quick learner who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced collaborative environment
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).