|Category||People & Places|
About the Role
Nestled within the Talent Channels & Intelligence team, this is a key role that will help illustrate, analyze, forecast pipeline and hiring trends. It will amplify our ability to predict pipeline gaps and use data to fill them.
What You'll Do
• Develop and optimize existing operational reports and dashboards to deliver insights
• Gather requirements and architect solution(s) to integrate data from multiple source systems to identify and deliver talent insights across the talent life cycle
• Develop data-driven presentations to support decision-making for Talent Acquisition Leaders
• Collect, analyze and report Pipeline & Talent Pool data to provide insights to Pipeline passthrough rates, bottlenecks & forecasting to accurately predict pipeline overages/shortages
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with the TA leadership team to develop deep context about the organization and be seen as a trusted advisor
• Support The Head of Recruiting and Channels to analyze recruiting data and metrics, identify trends, evaluate effectiveness of recruiting strategies, and measure ROI
• Continually evaluate and refine analytical approaches, processes, and operations to ensure the team is providing the highest level of impact
• Evaluate additional information needs and recommend appropriate system changes or process changes to meet the needs
• BA/BS/Masters in Business, Math, Economics, or other business operations focus (MBA a plus)
• A minimum of 3 years of management consulting, operations, or other analytical related experience
• Recruiting or People Analytics experience in a high-growth or tech environment
• Experience collaborating on projects involving multiple teams, managing client relationships, and presenting to audiences.
• Experience using a quantitative or qualitative approach to create solutions.
• Data-driven and highly analytical - you're able to translate data and insights into a meaningful story to drive strategy, action, and decision-making at an executive level
• Strategic mindset - you're comfortable thinking one week, one month, or one year ahead of where the team is now
• Self-starter attitude - you boldly pursue your work and love the responsibility of being personally empowered
• Curiosity - you're innovative, creative, and constantly looking for opportunities to tweak and optimize
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).