About the Role
As an Operations Manager - New Concepts Team, you'll be responsible for planning and executing new initiatives and pilots, such as Uber Park, Uber Valet, commute programs, and more! You will take projects from ideation to execution while developing scalability strategies. You'll work with internal and external teams and ensure cross-functional collaboration to overcome roadblocks and drive impactful results.
This role demands excellent partnership, process, and project management skills, as well as the ability to both plan and execute projects of varying time horizons and scope with autonomy.
What You'll Do
• Lead pilots and new innovations handled by our team!
• Project examples include Uber Valet rollout, Uber Park, launching other new concepts, etc.
• Provide analysis on new opportunities and measure the business impact of projects
• Project Management from conceptualization through execution
• Work cross functionally with internal stakeholders as well as external parties
• Often work with Product, Engineering, and other teams within Uber
• Scale pilots to be shared with other teams and regions
• Understanding of onsite operations, rider and driver experience
• Travel up to 25%
• Minimum 2 years of professional experience
• Proven project management experience
• Strategic Problem solver
• Stakeholder Management - Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence and empower people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions
• Self-motivated, works independently and possesses strong organization and time management skills
• Ability to develop strategies and foster a cohesive and creative work environment
• Naturally curious with an appetite to work in a highly creative and innovative environment
• Strong communicator with ability to proactively guide strategy and implementation
• SQL proficiency a plus
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive decisions.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).