The Global Risk and Payment Support team of Uber aims to provide quality and accurate resolution to customer support issues under its scope. As an analyst for the team, you will help drive impact by being subject matter experts our data, as well as assisting the team in driving projects through a data perspective.
Your task will include:
• Creation and maintenance of source of truth dashboards, queries, and scorecards to be consumed by stakeholders across multiple teams
• Perform relevant analysis to guide and help drive projects and decisions
• Performing impact analysis to assess the feasibility and effect of programatic projects
• Knowledge of SQL
• Data processing using Google sheets/ Excel or any equivalent
• Good understanding of metrics and how they impact the business
• Knowledge of Tableau and/ or Google Data Studio is a plus, but not required
• Prior exposure on analyst roles or internships is a plus
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).