About the Role
The Brand Manager, Portfolio & New Verticals will be responsible for defining the global portfolio brand strategy for Uber's delivery brands and identifying opportunities to drive growth in new verticals as Uber Eats expands from delivering restaurant food to delivering anything in your local area. This will include brand architecture and naming, brand positioning, audience definition, developing breakthrough global marketing strategies, and building strong cross-functional relationships to help define and realize the long-term vision of Delivery at Uber!
What You'll Do
• Collaborate with marketing leaders across Uber's delivery brands, including Uber Eats, Cornershop, Drizly, and Postmates, to define a portfolio strategy that drives cohesion across the portfolio while demonstrating the outstanding strengths of each brand.
• Partner with marketing intelligence, product and product marketing, and ops teams to define the vision for how the Uber Eats brand expands into new verticals, identifying positioning, product innovation, and marketing opportunities that will drive distinction and preference globally.
• Lead rebranding efforts for delivery brands, including validation of rebranding needs, naming development, and global rebrand launch plans.
• Define a 3-5 year brand roadmap for Delivery at Uber, including evolutions in brand architecture, brand positioning, and innovation opportunities that drive growth and distinction.
• Shape culture - Work in a global capacity to surface insights and activate ideas that place Uber's delivery brands within culture around the world.
• Drive consistency and brand love - act as an evangelist for Uber's delivery brands, bringing consistency to the way we show up and engendering brand love amongst our customers, earners, and merchants.
• At least 6 years of relevant brand management experience
• Master storyteller: You can craft a compelling narrative across different channels - you know how to match the message to the medium.
• Passionate about brands: With a keen understanding of what drives brand love and how to engender passion for the brand, both internally and externally
• Experience managing brands in grocery, meal kits, food delivery, and/or restaurant brand experience preferred
• Experience managing a portfolio of brands preferred
• A \"builder\" personality: You're biased toward action, a phenomenal collaborator, and master at simplifying complex problems. You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery.
• Grittiness: You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
• Deep experience incorporating diverse global perspectives into a unifying vision and strategies
• Knowledge on how to build brands utilizing a mix of lower-funnel and upper-funnel tactics
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).