About the Role
Attention Military, Veterans, and Partners
We currently have a variety of technical and engineering opportunities available in multiple cities across the US. You may be contacted by multiple Uber recruiters, who will work to align you with the appropriate group based on your background, qualifications, experience, interest and our current business demand.
• Self-driven. Possess outstanding interpersonal skills, integrity and execution on tasks. You don't get overwhelmed easily.
• Naturally curious. Innovative and creative in your problem-solving and you constantly search for ways to tweak and optimize process.
• Passionate about data. Comfortable with numbers; you love analyzing data and turning it into an awesome report.
• Comfortable with people. Make the leap from a number on a page to an impactful change for Uber, and you know how to communicate that data insight to other teams.
• A utility player. Willing to help out wherever needed, partnering with managers and other departments to seek problems.
• Biased towards action. Make things happen in a big way and can get things done in a highly matrixed and relationship-based organization.
• Other than Dishonorable Discharge from any branch of the US Armed Forces
• Relevant work experience in one or more of the following fields: Management Consulting; Logistics; Information Technology - Network, Data Center, Programming, Systems Administration, Help and Service; Business Development; Finance and Accounting; Acquisition and Contracting; Marketing and Communications; Proposal and Contract Management; Information and Cyber Security; Property and Facilities
• Travel and/or degree may be required for some positions
• Experience with specific software applications
• Experience managing teams and/or projects
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Uber (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Uber or an affiliated Uber business may not be eligible for consideration.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have a curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).