About the Role
Uber Eats is looking for a leader who can take charge of the Restaurant Operations team across Japan to ensure that we are the most loved delivery platform by our 30,000+ restaurant partners. This role calls for a combination of deep operational skills to get great work done, the innovation and creative thinking that's required to develop outside the box solutions, and the emotional intelligence required to lead a fast-paced business and inspire a team of people. You should be comfortable in an \"all hands on deck\" environment, love solving problems, thrive in startup culture, as well as working for a global company.
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
• 12+ years professional relevant experience in a fast-moving, B2B environment (management consulting or sales operations experience a plus), including 5+ years of people management experience.
• Outstanding track record leading functions that included combinations of the following: sales operations, sales & account management, strategy, business analytics, operations, program / project management
• Passionate about managing an amazing team - You excel at working with diverse & specialised teams, seeing different points of view, and building solutions together. Developing great minds is what you love.
• Excellent business judgement and strategic thinking skills
• Analytical rigour - We use data to inform our decisions; you'll quickly identify what data you need to solve a problem and how to analyse it to get to the answer. You'll have experience dealing with complex data sets, deriving insights and checking against what you see in the real-world. Experience with SFDC a plus.
• Excellent stakeholder management, incl. Experience collaborating directly with internal/external senior leadership. Skill in supporting business stakeholders to achieve their critical objectives.
• English plus Japanese capabilities are highly preferred.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.