About the Role
We're looking for a talent who will lead our operation strategy to enable us to build and develop our top partnerships; to grow the number of restaurant-partners on the platform across Brazil, and deliver on high growth targets and balanced long term relationships with our top partners.
Ideally you'll have experience discovering and designing processes for scale!
As the Head of Sales & Account Management, you will report to the Country General Manager. You'll lead a large team divided in Sales, Account Management, and Commercial Perfection verticals.
What You'll Do
• Build out and directly lead Restaurant acquisition, onboarding and account management across Brazil to enable Uber Eats to scale across the country
• Empower and improve existing and new team members to continually deliver results, go above and beyond, and stretch for increasingly higher levels of impact across all core operational metrics
• Work on crafting the future of the food delivery industry by exploring new innovative ideas and approaches whilst continuing to develop our existing product and organization
• Build sales playbook that will be used to scale globally and train our growing teams
• Develop a balanced account management strategy and organization that is partner-focused
• Be able to execute in short-term sprints while maintaining a vision for long-term sustained benefit
• Collaborate constantly with national and international partners to share knowledge and connect with teams around the globe
• Establish long-term business relationships
• Define business strategies with accelerated growth in highly competitive markets
What You'll Need
• A minimum of 10 years of management experience is encouraged, oriented to sales, account management, operations, business analytics, business development, and project management, but we will consider candidates with less experience if they meet our other requirements
• Quantitative data analysis, deep meaningful insights, modeling, and sophisticated test plan design and analysis experience
• Unparalleled business judgment and critical thinking skills with the ability to use data to quickly establish the highest value priorities and develop a strategy to pursue them
• High energy and motivational leadership driven by personal influence and example with direct staff, peers, and senior leaders across all company functions
• Experience working closely and communicating efficiently with internal and external partners in a constantly evolving and rapid growth environment
• Proficiency of English
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.