|Category||Sales & Account Management|
About the Role
As the Account Management Lead you will be the main responsible for driving Uber Eats and our partners' growth for the region, ensuring we become the partner of choice and excel on how we deliver value to our customers! You'll lead a stellar team of account managers and work with a growing base of Large Restaurants (Key Accounts, Chains)! You'll be our customers voice inside Uber Eats, orchestrating multiple partners to ensure we are customer obsessed.
What you'll do
• Work closely with and support Account Managers to develop business and long term relationships with key accounts
• Analyze the key metrics of our partners' business to understand the drivers of growth and expansion
• Develop standard work methods and frameworks for management of key accounts in the most effective way and looking expand volume and profitability of accounts
• Achieve and consistently exceed monthly goals (financial and qualitative)
• Act as an ambassador of Uber Eats mission, brand, and product and being a problem solver for partners and team
• Lead, mentor, and nurture highly successful and engaged team that make things happen
• Monitor, evaluate, and develop the performance of Key Account Managers
• Drive your teams towards short and long-term market and AM team goals, ensuring the right people and processes are in place to get there
• Be a strategic Partner to Territory General Managers fostering growth in each region
• Think outside the box to make Uber Eats the platform of choice to every restaurant partner
What you'll need
• Bachelors degree or equivalent
• Proficiency in Spanish and English
• 5 years of experience working and leading directly Enterprise/Key Accounts or Third party relationships
• Proven experience managing a team of Account Managers, Customer Success or Business Development
• Eye for business and financial understanding of commercial business models
• Demonstration of achievement in partner management and consistently exceeding critical metrics, revenue targets, and company goals
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to persuasively communicate recommendations and efficient champion customer needs
• A driven edge and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment
• Resourcefulness, go-getter attitude- Uber is committed to constant improvement. You're excited to help build a product with value.
• Project management experience, with a proven track record leading key initiatives.
• Experience in commercial strategy teams or business consulting, leading conversations with executive level external partners, building out account management teams is a plus and experience with food delivery and/or third-party marketplaces at a high-growth tech company
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.