|Category||People & Places|
When figuring out to do, we start with what is best for our customers. That can be hard, but we refuse to settle. We are committed to figuring out what support our customers need and doing everything in our power to deliver it. That's the Customer Obsession (CO) team where we take pride to deliver the best customer care experiences for Earners, Riders, Eaters, Carriers and businesses using the Uber platform.
Come join this fun and dynamic Customer Obsession team as an Executive Assistant. In this role, you will be responsible for calendaring on teams that are world wide, meeting coordination, team morale & event planning, and return to office responsibilities, along with expenses support. If you enjoy working with global teams and highly organized, detail oriented, motivated, and can work an ever changing rapid environment, this is the perfect role for you!
About the Role
Executive Assistant Business Partners (EABPs) partner with Uber's leadership to provide sophisticated administrative and operational support, while also contributing to projects that help drive business priorities and strengthen team collaboration and morale.
Do you enjoy anticipating the needs of the team and solving complex admin and operational issues before they even arise? Do you want to be a part of an extraordinary EA community? If so, see the day-to-day functions below and apply!
What You'll Do
• Manage complex calendars using Google Calendar including vetting, prioritizing, and providing recommendations
• Help ensure leader is properly prepared and on time for all meetings
• Assist with the scheduling of multiple stakeholder meetings
• Contribute to leadership meetings by taking notes and tracking action items
• Navigate a complex conference room landscape
• Assist with event planning and coordination for team meetings, all-hands meetings, summits, and QBRs
• Make domestic and international travel arrangements and process travel expense reports based on direction from traveler
• Draft detailed travel itineraries and provide remote assistance with logistics and travel arrangements with input from traveler, including visa processing
• Follow up and provide reminders on project deadlines, AIs, and deliverables
• Assist with ensuring the timely review and submission of expenses
• May assist with facility/space planning logistics
• May preview and provide feedback regarding team expense reports, and assist with running leader's or team's morale budget
• May work on other tasks and projects as assigned
• Minimum 2+ years of administrative experience for EABP I role
• Minimum 6+ years of administrative experience for EABP II role
• Minimum 4+ years of administrative experience preferred for EABP I role
• Minimum 2+ years experience supporting a VP-level leader or above in any scoped business or a Director-level leader or above in a global business for EABP I role
• Minimum 8+ years of administrative experience preferred for EABP II role
• Minimum 4+ years experience supporting a VP-level leader in any sized business or a Director-level leader in a global business for EABP II role
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
• Google calendar
• Experience supporting multiple leaders
• Excellent communication skills with ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize leaders' calendar with ability to make judgement calls and decisions based on rapidly shifting priorities
• Experience working in a fast paced, often changing environment with efficiency and accuracy
• Ability to take initiative and ownership over sometimes ambiguous tasks and situations with little oversight
• Strong organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
• Experience coordinating projects
• Experience with budget management
• Ability to work with confidential information
• Experience working in a complex, matrixed and global environment
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).