Starting June 14, 2021, successful external candidates may receive a one-time sign-on bonus of $500! Apply today to join Uber and ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion.
About The Role
Uber for Business (U4B) is rapidly expanding and is positioned to be the next growth engine for Uber. The U4B Premium Support Specialist will be responsible for providing top-level customer support to U4B's largest and most prestigious clientele. This role will support the administrators and employees of large accounts through unique and exceptional support methods and ensuring that problems are resolved promptly or before they even happen. Additionally, U4B Premium Support Specialists coordinate cross-functional responses for clients and work closely with the account management team and other internal stakeholders to provide the best possible experience to our business customers.
What You'll Do:
You are the primary support point of contact for administrators at Uber for Business's largest and most important organizations. We're looking for someone to build strong rapport with these clients by providing consistently excellent and comprehensive support, as well as championing their issues across Uber. You'll make using U4B as seamless as possible for administrators and the employees at their organizations.
• Drives resolution of complex problems by leveraging internal resources and using multiple communication channels including email, chat, client appointments and inbound & outbound phone support.
• Partner with internal teams to ensure your customers' issues are escalated appropriately and satisfactorily resolved while keeping the customer informed of progress along the way.
• Proactively identify trends or impending issues and inform your client to minimize disruption to their service.
• Collaborate with Onboarding Specialists and Account Managers to keep them apprised of client concerns.
• Identify and propose internal systems, product, or policy recommendations to enhance the efficiency of our support team and to improve the client support experience across all U4B partners.
• 2+ years of customer support, sales, or account management experience providing email/chat and phone support
• Passion for helping others and creating support experiences that exceed user expectations
• Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Previous experience in a concierge-level / white-glove support environment
• Positive outlook and comfort with change and ambiguity
• Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
• Stakeholder management skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills, integrity, and follow-through on tasks
• Work well in a team environment, contributing to a collaborative work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve support practices
• Analytical/technical skills
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).