Our Operations teams work where Uber's digital technology meets the real world. We are the local eyes on Uber's operations team, and own city-specific business outcomes and bridge our overall business strategy with local needs. We ensure complex, business-critical compliance work is done in a high-quality way and champion the core Uber experience in our cities.
About the Role
The Growth Team develops and executes our demand growth strategy for all Polish cities. Projects often involve analysis with large data sets, critical thinking and end to end execution of promotional campaigns delivered to millions of Eaters. While doing so, the Growth Team is working closely with internal Uber teams based in Poland & Amsterdam, our Restaurant Partners and external agencies. If you are a self-starter that possesses exceptional analytical skills, attention to detail and a passion for growth, that is a role for you.
What You'll Do
Growth Manager specifically looks at how to acquire and engage Uber Eats users while making the best ROI on our marketing budget. By focusing on the planning and execution of our campaigns, you will make sure we continue our growth trajectory in one of the most competitive markets in EMEA:
• Manage the execution of partnerships with external stakeholders
• You will be responsible for coordinating our campaign calendar in collaboration with multiple stakeholders (local Territory and Enterprise Teams as well as Restaurant Partners)
• Execute large scale campaigns in our owned channels (In App, CRM, etc) and analyse their results
• Support our Enterprise Team with executing of campaigns with Restaurant Partners
• Provide insights to the Central Operations team and the broader PL Uber Eats Leadership Team around demand performance metrics, budget deployment and calendar updates.
• At least 3 years of post-University experience in one of the following areas: operations, marketing, customer loyalty and retention preferably at a high growth company or consulting and investment banking background. You are used to working with data on high paced projects.
• Strong Executor with focus on details. Balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those are your strength. You have a structured approach to work and you are attentive to detail.
• Customer centric. You care deeply about our customers, understand their needs and strive to build processes that delight them.
• Clear Communicator. You are a clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesise a lot of information quickly, highlight the important points, and turn that into action items.
• Relationship Builder. You are able to quickly build good rapport with our partners, both internal and external, but you are no people pleaser. You can push back when needed, without hurting the relationship
• Explorer. The ability to self-start, investigate and get the required data, along with learning how to use new tools, will make you much more effective in this role. You enjoy being a self-starter with a proactive attitude.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have a curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.