As a Backend Engineer at Uber, you'll be working on code that's closest to the business. You will build user-facing products, handle and store thousands of payment transactions per second, and develop intelligent fraud prevention strategies that scale. From building maps that help move millions of people, to the messaging systems that let us interact with them - the work you do will impact live riders, eaters, drivers, and operations teams across the globe.
About the Role
As a backend engineer on the Money Data Insights team, you will be responsible for building and maintaining systems, which the teams across the company use to get payments related data to fulfill their reporting and compliance needs, while collaborating extensively with those teams to anticipate platform features required to enable them to launch new and innovative products.
What You'll Do
• Responsible for delivery of high quality features that address business needs at very high scale.
• Collaborate closely with stakeholders, product, and other engineering teams.
• Test, monitor and safely deploy features.
• At least two (2) years of software engineering experience
• Bachelor of Science (BS) in Computer Science, Physics, or Mathematics, or related field
• Experience coding with Go, Java, Python, or C++
• Strong problem solving and coding skills
• Experience with developing, debugging, and shipping software products on large code bases that span platforms and tools
• Experience with Software Development processes such as design, planning, implementation, maintenance & documentation
• Demonstrated experience working collaboratively in cross-functional teams
• Passion for learning new technologies, domains, and challenging the status quo.
• Grit, drive and a strong feeling of ownership coupled with collaboration.
• Experience with distributed storage and database systems (SQL or NoSQL, e.g. MySQL, Dynamo, Cassandra).
• Experience with building high performance, scalable distributed systems using technologies like Kafka, Hadoop, Hive, or Zookeeper
• Experience with production-quality services, deployment, monitoring, and reliability.
• Ability to decompose complex business problems into clean, extensible, performant services and systems.
• Self driven to identify opportunities to make things better and efficient.
• Customer focus and a drive to support different businesses at a platform level.
• Background with payment systems or financial technology.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).