About the Role
Uber's driver-partners are our most important customers, and we are building an exceptional experience for them in our cities. Greenlight locations help new partners get on the road for the first time, build engagement with the platform over time, and provide a home base for the driver-partner community. Our locations are a one-stop shop for partners to get activated, receive support, and learn more about Uber. Post COVID, in addition to the current scope, the Greenlights in India SA have also pivoted to working on business critical strategic programs like Virtual Onboarding, resurrecting drivers, executing Safety campaigns to name a few.
Greenlight Manager leads the strategic vision and performance of a Greenlights in Kolkata Hub. In this role, you will lead and develop a team of Greenlight Specialist and experts to deliver on the Shared Services programs and provide the best possible in-person experience.
Your team will go far beyond solving issues; they will identify root causes, escalate pervasive problems, and work on innovative partnerships to improve the driver-partner experience. Most importantly, your staff will take pride in being the face of Uber to our driver-partners, and will treat every support interaction as an opportunity to build a better connection between Uber and the driver community. You will work together with the Central and City Operations teams to make sure your Greenlight Hubs are meeting their market's needs in terms of supply growth, resurrections, onboarding, driver engagement, and any other local events or needs.
What You'll Do
• Own the success metrics for profitability, operational efficiency, and customer satisfaction scores
• Optimize our in person driver-partner operations based on needs for supply growth and engagement of our driver-partner
• Deliver on the business critical strategic programs
• Manage the budget for the Greenlight locations in your territory
• Strengthen performance through process development and innovation
• Make our Greenlights great places to work by developing employee engagement action plans
• Atleast Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• At least 3 years of relevant experience in Retail or Service team management in fulfillment, distribution, customer support
What You'll Do
• Experience working in cross functional projects/ programs and drive them to thier stated objectives/ outcomes
• Experience managing teams (atleast 2-3 directs who are managers)
• Experience managing a P&L and/or budgets
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.