About the Role
The GCC RTA Lead is responsible for working with multiple vendor partners and cross-functional groups within the organization to meet SLA metrics, and mentor Real-Time Analysts in improving their skills and competencies.
What You'll Do
• Develop and mentor a group of real-time analysts.
• Work with RTA counterparts from Vendor Partners across the globe.
• Intra-day management of service levels, site efficiency, and outage compliance within established parameters during real-time situations
• Produce analysis that shows performance at an intra-day, daily, and weekly level.
What You'll Need
• 5 years of total work experience of which, 3 years should be in Workforce Management.
• 1 year of people management experience
• Experience in a GCC set-up
• Related experience on project management, process documentation, and report innovation
About the Team
The Global Command Center serves as the backbone to WFM at Uber via traffic control, realtime support, and short-range planning. It is a critical component of support that will ensure our service providers, both internal and external, have the data and reporting they need to best serve our customers in a timely manner.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.