About the Role
Data is at the heart of everything we do at Uber. And for our Marketing team, data forms the strong foundation for every application that we build to acquire and engage with our customers. The Senior Data Analyst will closely work with Product Managers & Marketers to analyze large, rich and complex data sets, generate insights from them and create reports.
What You'll Do:
• Analyze multiple data sources
• Effectively share insights and analyses using rich Uber data
• Work with product managers to develop visualization on the data
• Proactively derive insights and draw conclusions
What You'll Need:
• 3+ years of experience with a bachelor's degree in a science or engineering field, or relevant work experience.
• Excellent quantitative skills and comfort with data exploration tools such as Excel, SQL, Hive, Spark, Pig etc
• Hands-on analytical experience, preferably within marketing
• Experience identifying and adapting to imperfect data.
• Experience with Hive, Python, R, or another scripting language.
• Experience in automating standard analysis and reports
• Experience in visualizing data and creating reports
• Sophisticated in using Google Sheets/Excel or dashbuilding tool
• Comfort with statistical concepts
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.