About the Team
The APAC Community Operations Team at Uber is there to assist customers in the moments that matter. We communicate with thousands of driver partners, riders, restaurants, delivery partners, and consumers every day to ensure they have a seamless experience with Uber.
The team you'll be working with, the APAC Digital Experience (DX) Team, is responsible for delivering digital solutions to customer support, working closely with the global service design (GSD), Product/Customer Obsession and local customer experience teams to do so.
About the Role
APAC DX has a strategic 3 year aspiration to transform 95% of its support interactions into delightful digital / self service experiences. We are looking for a Digital Experience (DX) Senior CommOps Manager to be based in APAC, who will be a key member of the broader APAC DX team distributed across the region.
This role leads a technical workstream around improving the experience of automated interactions for our customers by partnering with our Global product and service design teams as well as our regional Customer experience teams across APAC.
This multifaceted role requires a customer-first mindset to work cross-functionally and solve issues for customers and help prioritize high-ROI initiatives.
What You'll Do:
• Customer Support Orientation: Support the regional CX teams to highlight gaps that are causing cringeworthy customer experiences
• DX Project/Program Management: Build and track Customer satisfaction improvement programs and work with cross functional teams to drive prioritisation and implementation of these programs. Work closely with Agent Success, Advanced Analytics, Customer Obsession and CX teams to ensure impactful deliverables that drive high customer engagement
• Stakeholder Management: Proactively manage the relevant country, APAC and Global stakeholders to drive alignment of DX Customer experience strategy and plan; understand and provide support for risks / issues and their resolutions. Facilitate decision making by outlining options / recommendations / trade-offs for DX solutions
• Outcome orientation: Ensure Customer experience improvement initiatives are implemented across markets and help drive key experience metrics. Ensure outcomes are aligned to broader Global and APAC planning cycles and operational cadence
• Analytical Thinking: Be adept at analysing customer and operational data to understand impact of implementations and identify opportunities for improvement
• Problem Solving : Be a strong problem solver who has the ability to break down problems into steps that will drive inputs into product development
What You'll Need:
• 5+ years of minimum experience in program/project management
• Post-graduate degree, MBA is preferred
• Strong program management skills
• Strong analytical skills, excellent time-management and organisational habits
• The ability to clearly communicate and present information to stakeholders across all levels of the business
• Proven success working in a fast-paced business environment
• Excellent stakeholder management skills - ability to work in a matrix environment and communicate effectively with diverse stakeholders
• This is an APAC role--proficiency in languages such as Japanese, Mandarin, Cantonese is a huge plus
• Proficiency in SQL and other analytics platforms is also an advantage
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.