ASR stands for Account Security and Risk. It is a team within Krakow COE that centralizes support for risk-related issues while channeling front line insights to reduce harmful impact on good users and on the platform.
We aim to provide prompt, accurate and supportive resolution of risk-related issues to Uber users as well as to keep our platform safe by flagging and helping control early trends in financial fraud schemes against Uber.
What you'll do
• Tackle customer contacts related to fraudulent activity and those unfairly actioned by the Risk team
• Work with high-impact brand safety issues responsibly to resolution and tailoring approach to regions market customers
• Summarize findings from the cases tackled into trends and important timely impactful recommendations
What you'll need
• Excellent reading comprehension and writing skills in the French language. Must be able to connect what users are asking for with answers to their true issues.
• Compassion and understanding of both riders, eaters and earners alike. You will be an excellent advocate for Uber's users and are passionate about the community experience.
• Calm under pressure. You have excellent organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
• Natural curiosity. You love learning how things work and you're always looking for creative solutions. You enjoy testing different support strategies and supervising the results.
• Agility. You can move quickly with care. You accept change and can absorb new information with ease.
• Ability to troubleshoot problems and find speedy resolutions.
• Skilled at handling multiple issues at once to efficiently resolve a large number of inquiries.
• The ability to work well in a team environment, chipping in to a collaborative work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.