About the Role
As part of the Uber marketing team, you will help shape one of the most ambitious and exciting tech brands in France and contribute to defining the future of mobility in our cities.
From brand campaigns to product launches, Uber's French marketing team plays a meaningful role in supporting the business to reach key objectives and answer to local challenges.
As a marketeer, you will partner with local cross-functional teams to bring our products and brand strategy to life in the market. You will join a team of highly talented and passionate marketers to build and deliver on our brand and growth plans, ensuring Uber is a loved and trusted brand.
What You'll Do
• Help build and execute the marketing strategy for France with the rest of the local marketing team focusing on brand campaigns, activations and content.
• Identify, brief, and execute outstanding brand campaigns and activations addressing customers or drivers to drive favorability, engagement, and/or loyalty for Uber.
• Work with key partners to execute campaigns: media and creative agencies, country marketing teams, central marketing teams, Research & Insights, Performance Marketing & Media, Content & Social Media, CRM, and PR.
• Partner with cross-functional teams (Comms, Policy, Ops, etc.) to lead critical projects or launch new products and offers.
• Develop tactics and activations across owned and non-owned channels, including brand partnerships, sponsorships, field marketing, social, and co-marketing to foster favorability.
• Use user research to inform positioning and RTBs and localize central assets to support local marketing context.
• Participate in content production for all national and local campaigns defining the right tone of voice for Uber.
• Collaborate with global and regional teams to adapt and localize campaigns, content, and toolkits to meet the French market needs.
• At least 4+ years in consumer marketing, brand marketing, or related experience with a successful record of delivering work with measurable business results on time and on budget.
• Excellent organizational skills to balance many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items and a desire to create and build new processes to enable organizational efficiencies.
• Intuition for business: know-how to deeply understand the ridesharing mobility market, customers, drivers, and competition to then integrate these insights into your marketing strategies.
• Eye for design and outstanding execution: creative and copywriting skills to develop engaging campaigns and content.
• An \"owner\" personality that is biased toward action, an extraordinary teammate.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or equivalent experience. An advanced degree is a plus.
• Experience in an environment with 360deg campaign development, including creative and media agency management.
• A strong customer-centric mentality - you are always thinking about how our customers interact with the brand
• Master storyteller: the ability to craft a compelling narrative across different channels and match the message to the medium.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.