About The Role
We are looking to strengthen our Community Specialists Team (CST) performance management program, \"Pay for Performance\" (P4P), which is responsible for launching initiatives to motivate Uber's CST. Our team is the central repository for all programs relating to CST bonus management, developing agent performance insights, and launching standardization initiatives across the globe.
We're looking for a Program Specialist that can own the way the P4P team assists our CST Org through our support mediums. This role will become the expert in managing our Jira Support Portal and other support channels such as Slack and Email. Partnering with other team members, this person will focus on not just solving our support requests but also lead solutioning to reduce support intake through process optimization projects. This role will also have ownership over some standard P4P operations, working with stakeholders across the globe to ensure a smooth cycle for P4P.
You should have at least 1 year of experience organizing and managing projects with minimum guidance, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to clearly communicate and present information for a complex matrix of stakeholders. Familiarity with how the P4P program works is a plus.
What You'll Do
• Manage our Jira Support Portal, including administration of the backend setup, workflows, and handling the creation of new request forms.
• Triage and support Jira and manage prioritization during high inflow periods
• Own the improvement of key success metrics for our support mediums, such as SLA and Inflows
• Identify knowledge gaps and partner with the team, strategizing ways to reduce support intake through process improvements
• Own the management of cross-regional peer groups, working with stakeholders from multiple organizations and regions
• At least 1 year of experience working with a variety of stakeholders and projects in a fast paced environment
• Ability to communicate cross functionally with a wide range of stakeholders
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative and drive projects with minimal supervision
• Past ownership of projects from planning to implementation to post-mortem reporting
• Ability to manage multiple work streams efficiently in a high-pressure, complex environment
• Experience working with project management tools such as Smart sheets, Asana, Google Sheets
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Business acumen of Jira
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).