|Category||Sales & Account Management|
About the Role
The Manager, Account Management role is critical to growing Uber Eats in the South Central Region. You will be responsible for managing and driving the success of a team of individual contributors whose core responsibilities focus on the retention and growth of our Restaurant Partner base. It is a multi-faceted role in that it requires you to be a strong people leader with a proven ability to direct your team's efforts to drive key business metrics, while also taking a people first approach to develop and mentor both individual contributors and manager level team members across the Post Sale organization.
What You'll Do
• Lead - Manage a team of highly skilled individual contributors that work to retain and grow our South Central Restaurant Partners, while taking a people first approach to support development opportunities for members of the team.
• Influence - Work cross-functionally with our Sales, Product, Operations and Analytics teams to improve the Restaurant partner's experience and achieve revenue targets.
• Strategize - Work with senior leadership across the Sales org to devise and execute on the overall strategy for retaining and growing our SMB restaurant partner base.
• Analyze & Experiment - Develop and speak to models that evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of various retention and growth initiatives programs and experiments.
• Diversity, Equality & Inclusion - Contribute to a culture that is committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive and diverse team environment.
• 4+ years experience with the Account Management organization, 2+ years management experience
• Experience being a leader among peers, influencing cross-functional partners and setting an example for others
• An entrepreneurial mindset, passion for building things, working towards a shared goal, and ownership of outcomes
• Experience working closely and communicating effectively with diverse set of stakeholders in an ever-changing, rapid growth environment
• Extensive track record of call/seller coaching, developing people and building high performing teams.
• Excellent at building and auditing Account Management processes along with articulating problems and opportunities therein
• High EQ and natural interpersonal skills. A connector and expert communicator
• Proven track record of leading initiatives, working cross-functionally to achieve goals, and succeeding in a team environment
Relocation compensation available
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).