|Category||Sales & Account Management|
About the Role
Uber Eats Taiwan has been a successful market for our global business. The New Verticals team is responsible for Uber Eats' new products and categories including grocery, convenience, wet market, and other multifaceted commercial business lines.
This creative, forward-thinking and robust team is tasked with building a sustainable high growth business as we expand from restaurants to other high growth verticals. With the launch of Grocery we want to bring the right level of support to existing and future grocery partners.
The role involves closing wet market partners and building long-term relationships with them. The role demands a unique combination of sales prowess, rapport building chops and creativity. This is an intense startup-within-a-much-larger-startup role, and this person will work across multiple disciplines to provide critical support on key sales and marketing initiatives that allow us to scale.
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
• Visit wet market and build relationship with vendors and association leader
• Keep exclusivity with key vendors
• Optimize operation and menu in order to grow revenue
• Deal with issues including menu, live order, and payment.
• Pitch and onboard new vendors
• 2 years + working experience
• Basic Taiwanese speaking
• Relationship management - build long term relationship with customers
• Ownership - build trust for internal and external stakeholders
• Basic analysis skill - figure out insights from analysis and co-work with customers to deal with the insights
What the Candidate Will Do
• Sales or AM experience - negotiation skill and deal with complicated relationship between vendors
• Leadership - lead a small team to achieve a target
• Presentation skill - sometime, need to have presentation to local government
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.