|Category||People & Places|
We are looking for a hardworking Senior Tech Sourcer to support multiple business lines and scale L6 Eng hiring across North America. You will partner with Recruiting and Hiring Managers to build the teams across our dynamic region, own the sourcing strategy, and hustle to hire the brightest technical minds in the world. You will also work on strategic projects to improve and innovate how we attract and recruit the best talent because we know that there's always a better way!
What you'll do:
• Identify, engage, plan, and analyze relationships, set priorities and expectations with internal and external partners
• Build pools of top talent engineering leaders and effectively moving them through the hiring process in a timely manner
• Effectively aligning a candidate's motivations, trade offs, and expectations with Uber's value proposition, role details, and expectations
• Passionately push for results, think and act quickly, operate long-term and in the best interest of company goals
• Ensure a fantastic candidate experience for all -- you will build teams and process with phenomenal candidate experience as a crucial priority
• Leverage data and conversion metrics to understand what it will take to make the hire
• Minimum of 4 years of professional experience
• Bachelor's degree in Business, HR, Communications or similar preferred
• 5+ years of experience in tech sourcing or recruiting
• Experience in sourcing or full-cycle recruiting in a fast-paced environment
• Previous tech recruiting experience is a plus
• Experience working with funnel data and using it to guide hiring decisions
• Has partnered with a wide variety of clients, including senior level business leaders and seasoned professional candidates
• Has experience hiring in an organization focused on cultivating a diverse workforce
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).