|Category||Sales & Account Management|
About the Role
As an AR Operations Specialist, you'll work closely with Account Management, FinOps, and the sales team at Uber Freight. You will play an integral part in driving and supporting our customers' billing lifecycle using data to turn insights into solutions. You will identify blockers and dependencies in a timely manner. Address, communicate, and overcome them accordingly while crafting scalable solutions.
What the Candidate Will Do
• Collaborate with partners to investigate, root cause, and resolve customer AR issues
• Write detailed standard operating procedures for business partners to execute new processes
• Liaison between multiple departments (FinOps, Sales, Account Management, etc) in all AR matters
• Maintains a collaborative and professional work relationship with all cross-functional partners
• Attend customer onboarding calls to identify and understand billing requirements
• Be the point of contact for accessorial related issues (setting up new processes, maintain financial SOPs, and auditing current processes to ensure accurate invoicing)
• Provide weekly updates to Operations Managers and Vertical Leads.
• Resolve collections issues by examining customer payment plans (net terms), payment history, credit line amount. Coordinate with collections department in outreach and solutions
• Verify the validity of account discrepancies by acquiring and investigating information from billing, collections, account management, and the customer.
• Spread standard methodologies across accounts, teams, and verticals
• Experience in the freight, logistics, and/or transportation industry
• Bachelors degree
• Experience with Excel
• AR/Billing experience
• Experience interacting with customers and other partners
• Proven success in uncovering data to advise customer-oriented decisions
• Proven ability to balance multiple priorities
• Efficient, well organized and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• SQL or other technical analytics skills
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).