About the Role
The Shipper Platform Strategy & Operations team is at the heart of Uber Freight shipper platform, which helps shippers accelerate their operations with our instant quoting, real-time tracking capabilities & 24/7 carrier network access.
The fundamental goal of the team is to simplify shippers' experience of booking a truck for their logistics needs. Business Analysts act as shippers' advocates among the product and operations team at Uber Freight. They will work closely with cross-functional partners across our Operations & Product teams to operationalize our product.
What You'll Do
• Work closely with the Product and Operations teams formulate strategic visions and launch and operationalize the latest features of the platform
• Lead projects focused on shipper experience with support operations teams across the org.
• Build, track, and communicate detailed metrics to make data-driven decisions
• Interact with other functional areas (Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Product, Legal, Finance, etc.) to ensure we are bringing all available tools to bear on our toughest problems
• A minimum of 1 year of proven experience in a strong analytical & problem-solving role
• Excel proficiency
• Bachelor's degree
• Experience with SQL strongly preferred
• Experience using data to make business decisions
• Experience leading initiatives and projects at your organization
• Experience with programming languages such as Python
• Clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly, highlight the key takeaways, and disseminate meaningful insights
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).