|Category||Sales & Account Management|
About the Role
The Key Account Director will lead the growth and retention of our largest and most strategic restaurant partnerships in ANZ.
A Key Account Director deeply understands our partners; builds strong relationships with decision-makers and influencers throughout the organization; and effectively identifies and exploits opportunities to improve core business metrics for our partners and for Uber Eats.
You have previous customer-facing experience at executive levels and have a strong track record of delivery against commercial business targets with evidence of growing existing partners as well as the acquisition of new.
What You'll Do:
• Lead post-deal partner management for a book of ANZ's high value and high potential Uber Eats restaurant partners.
• Own partner relationships to achieve revenue growth targets for your partners and ensure high retention by driving mutual business value.
• Be the voice of the customer to internal partners - translate their needs and advocate on their behalf.
• Understand the partner landscape and ensure we have strong relationships throughout our retail partner organisations. Represent Uber at relevant events at national and local levels.
• Conceive, design and lead innovative growth initiatives with our partners and drive through to completion, working cross functionally with Uber's internal teams and our restaurant partners.
• Set, track and report on performance metrics of restaurant partners, run quarterly business reviews and implement joint business planning.
• Negotiate sophisticated deals and manage the associated commercial and legal processes.
• Play a key role in building out the Account management function in the New Verticals team, implementing findings, processes and tools from previous roles.
• Act as a coach and mentor to more junior commercial roles in the team.
What You'll Need:
• 8+ years of customer or partner facing experience. Quota-carrying experience preferred.
• Track record of effectively managing a significant book of business including opportunity/risk analysis, forecasting and outperforming metrics-based business goals.
• Commercial acumen. Understanding of how businesses and organizations work and how to navigate a partner's business.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage diverse partners across businesses and levels.
• Project management and organizational skills. Experience working cross-functionally preferred. Marketing experience a plus.
• An entrepreneur at heart - will thrive in a fast paced environment focussed on growth. Proactive, creative and flexible.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.