About the Role
UberEats sales team is looking for an experienced and competitive sales manager to join our SMB Sales team. As our sales manager, you will lead a group of sales representatives to convince new Restaurant Partners meanwhile deepen relationships with current partners face to face by developing local sales strategies and adapting to company policies and directions. The ideal candidate is highly motivated and self-driven with a clear passion for growing local markets with a sense of ownership and pride in your impact on the company's success.
What You'll Do
• Lead and manage a team of Sales Representatives
• Cultivate a highly successful and engaged sales team through hands-on coaching and development
• Review sales progress on daily basis
• Align informations from cross-function departments and pass to team members
• Address issues and deal with partners with limited time and resources
• Come up with local strategies and adapt to markets
• Manage sales by reviewing detailed salesforce data
What You'll Need
• Bachelor degree or above required
• Minimally 5 years of experience in a sales function with emphasis on outbound
• 1+ years of experience in people management role
• Demonstrated ability to deliver results in leading a sales team
• Proficiency in English
• Experience in Salesforce/Google sheets
• Problem solving skills - Being able to seek issues that involve people, things, and processes by using logic, common sense and data. Identifying the root cause of a problem as opposed to focusing on the symptoms
• People person - Being able to communicate with internal stakeholders and seek for best channel to address issues
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.