About the Role
Uber has 100M+ active users who visit Uber to either go from one place to another or get something delivered to them at their convenience. Uber has changed the definition of convenience. At Uber, we constantly work on creating great value to our end users, our driver partners and Merchants and brands. Uber Ads is a new initiative with a huge potential to create tremendous value to our users, merchant/marketer partners and to Uber. We are just starting to build a world class advertising and marketing platform for our marketers to reach our active users on the Uber platform. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to build something brand new, which has deep technical challenges, great opportunity to continuously learn and grow.
What the You'll Do
• Work with the team, partners to define the broader architecture for Ads domain
• Identify gaps and opportunities to improve overall innovation, operational and engineering efficiency for the Ads teams
• Deep dive into ambiguous areas to create clarity and drive execution
• Work with the broader engineering organization to adopt best practices that enables faster innovation
• Bring high energy to the Ads team with deep domain expertise
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• A minimum of 10 years proven experience building highly scalable software across the stack (mobile, platform, data pipeline, and ML) in product engineering
• Strong understanding of technical architecture, system design, and problem solving acumen on complex technical challenges
• Experience working cross-functionally with Product Management, Data Science, and Business partners
• Deep knowledge and experience working in Adtech at a company of scale
• Experience working on ad delivery systems, campaign management, ad insights, ad quality and optimization
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).