About the Role
The Uber Eats team is dedicated to the mission of making eating well effortless, everyday, for everyone. With Uber speed, professional delivery partners, and partnerships with the world's best-loved restaurants, we are bringing convenience and happiness to people one meal at a time.
Uber Ads is a fast growing product within Uber Eats. With Uber Ads, eaters discover exciting new dining experiences in the Uber Eats app, and restaurants grow their customer base and business. As a fast growing 0 to 1 product, you will have the opportunity to shape the vision for this new business and bring the product to life. You will operate quickly in a fast-paced, startup environment.
What You'll Do
You'll be leading the user experience (\"Ads UI\") team. Your goal is to evolve and improve how our end users experience ads. You'll be working on projects like adding more contextual information to the ad to make it more appealing to users, increasing or decreasing the number of ads shown to a user, adding video to ads, etc.
This is a very high potential role; Ad UIs can have a dramatic impact both on the user experience and also the overall revenue. You will develop and execute experiments to test early concepts in order to learn quickly. You will be working closely with colleagues across Engineering, Design, User Research, Data Science to bring the best ideas to life.
• Minimum 5+ years of product management experience delivering highly successful and innovative products with your fingerprints all over them -- and you're deeply proud of what you've accomplished
• Experience with UIs and UX experiments, and in working with designers & data science.
• Passionate about building businesses, not features. Entrepreneurial experience building and leading businesses, including ownership and optimization of business performance metrics
• You tackle complex product challenges and simplify them to avoid making them our users and partner's problem
• Prior experience with Ads
• Computer science undergraduate degree or equivalent, ideally including hands-on software engineering experience.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).