About the Role
Uber Eats is revolutionizing instant delivery and making dining effortless: from eating locally, to ordering groceries, to celebrating with a bottle of wine. The options are endless. Working at Eats means delivering on all possibilities, not just for customers, but for merchants trying to grow their business and for delivery people searching for earnings opportunities.
This role calls for creative problem-solving, advanced analytics, critical thinking, a desire for execution and outstanding relationship building to partner with cross functional teams.
What You'll Do
• Responsible for developing, operationalizing and measuring strategies to enable Uber Eats to hit our strategic objectives
• Scale processes, build solutions and support product launches to improve the customer experience for consumers, merchants, and delivery partners.
• Collaborate with several cross-functional teams to bring initiatives to life, including Tech, Policy, Legal, Strategy & Planning, Marketing, Finance and HQ.
• A minimum 3 years of relevant work experience (management consulting, investment banking, operations, etc.)
• Proficient in Excel and data analysis
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
• Experience leading cross-functional stakeholders in order to execute high-impact projects
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Bias for action, with strong problem solving skills
• Comfort with navigating and working in a matrixed organization
• SQL experience
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.