About the Role
Uber is building technology people use every day. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered, or getting to and from the airport, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of everyday life. As Uber continues to expand its services and technologies around the world, the Community Operations (CommOps) team is looking for a highly motivated hands-on leader who thrives in a fast-paced cross-functional environment and is excited to improve our customer support.
As a Program Manager for US & Canada CommOps, you will partner closely with stakeholders in Ops and Product to support the growth of the business while collaborating within CommOps to drive efficiencies and service quality improvements. In this role, you will obsess about improving the customer experience by delivering insights to Ops & Product teams and advocating for the customer across your work.
What You'll Do
• Design & execute high-impact initiatives that define the support experience for customers
• Improve operational performance by using a quantitative approach for issue identification, root cause analysis, and improvement rollouts
• Build, define, lead and improve impactful, specific KPIs and support metrics
• Turn customer data information into meaningful product, support, and operational improvements
• Be the subject matter expert for the best support practices acquired internally and externally
• Drive continuous efforts to improve support infrastructure and processes
• Work with counterparts in other regional and global roles in pursuit of these initiatives
• Develop and maintain customer facing content to ensure that the voice, tone, and brand of support is consistent and effective
• Minimum 2 years of project management experience
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience building efficient processes that scale across a large organization
• Experience leading cross-functional projects by using insights based on data
• Shown success in uncovering data to guide customer driven decisions
• Self-motivated with a strong affinity for strategic problem solving and driving action
• Persuasive written and verbal communication skills across diverse functions and teams
• Ability to balance important priorities
• Experience with process optimization, program management, customer support strategy or quality assurance strong project ownership
• Experience with customer experience strategy or customer service environment
About the Team
Community Operations is pioneering how Uber manages customer support around the globe. The team you will join has one mission: Make Customer Experience our1 Competitive Advantage. You and your teammates will champion this mission every day until there are no doubts it's a reality.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).