Starting June 14, 2021, successful external candidates may receive a one-time sign-on bonus of $500! Apply today to join Uber and ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion.
About the Role
We're looking to grow our frontline team in Philadelphia, PA. The Greenlight Hub is staffed with Uber Experts who have in-person and virtual interactions with customers who drive and deliver on the Uber platform. Our team uses a combination of sales, customer service, and problem solving to help \"Earners\" get more value out of their time using Uber. Uber Experts are skilled at converting prospective customers to take their first trip, helping existing users earn more with Uber, and reengaging users who have stopped using the platform.
Uber Sr Experts receive a starting fixed hourly wage of: $20.00/hour. Uber does not provide visa sponsorship and/or moving relocation support for this in-person role.
*Note: this position is NOT remote, and you must be willing to commute/relocate*
Uber is committed to a safe workplace. We have implemented Covid-19 safety protocols which meet or exceed local public health guidance. Worker safety remains our number one priority. As a result, Uber mandates COVID-19 vaccinations for all US-based employees who need or want to access any of our US facilities.*
What You'll Do
• Have 1:1 and group interactions with current and prospective Uber customers, mostly drivers + delivery people
• Ask probing questions to understand customers needs, reservations, and goals; pitch Uber as a solution
• Convert prospective earners to take their first trip on the platform
• Follow support logic to help existing earners with troubleshooting
• Be persuasive, empathetic, and creative in helping customers decide to leverage Uber more
• Reengage Earners who have stopped using the platform by overcoming blocks and obstacles they are facing
• Experience in a customer-facing role
• Sales, account management, or business development experience
• Previous role in retail, customer service, or customer support with conversion/retention goals
• Demonstrated ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
• Effective communication skills with the ability to interact and connect with many types of personalities
• Physical Requirements:
• Expected to remain in a stationary position, often sitting or standing for prolonged periods
• May be required to perform repeating motions that include the wrists, hands and/or fingers, e.g., using a keyboard
• Additional Requirements include but are not limited to the following:
• Required to have regular and predictable attendance in the assigned work location
• Ability to work in an open floor plan with moderate noise
Uber is committed to a safe workplace. We have implemented Covid19 safety protocols which meet or exceed local public health guidance. Worker safety remains number one priority.
About the Team
Earners keep Uber moving. Greenlight Locations exist to maximize the contribution that Earners have on the network by providing high-touch support in the interest of keeping drivers engaged and online. Greenlight Experts are positive, upbeat \"people people\" who thrive on helping others accomplish their goals.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).