About the Role
ECR directly takes care of contacts received by the Executive Leadership Team and delivers best of the kind customer support to the riders while also continuously updating and keeping a tight loop with senior leadership tagged on the issue.
The COSs need to get along with multiple functions within Uber at a daily level to tackle customer issues of top segmented riders/ increased contacts. With phenomenal patience, tact, and a calm mind, these agents strive to turn around customer experience for good.
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
\\---- What the Candidate Will Do ----
• Partner Interaction: The agents interact with customers and provide timely updates on the tasks assigned to them. This is a very important aspect of this role, which crafts excellent visibility for the individual and also the team. In certain cases, the agents flag potential issues to stakeholders ranging from the loves of CommOps Managers to Heads of specific LOBs
• The 'Fix-It' Mentality: They approach each ticket with an open demeanor to find a larger issue at hand (if any). While everyone's motive is to resolve the issue, ECR dives deeper to understand why the issue occurred in the first place. If required, ECR involves other LOBs and partners to quickly own a rain check to understand if the issue is a severe one with a major impact on our rider/driver base
• Adapt With Multiple Functions: The team deals with every team around the globe to reach the resolution of an issue. Whilst operating with counterparts in different regions, they earn credibility and also earn the status of being the POC for a specific issue (either through India or globally)
• Builder's Attitude: Upon working on each case, the agent tends to generate an idea to benefit the functioning of a process. It could be to improve an SOP, or it could be the creation of one in the first place. Their idea turns into a project, which is worked upon until it is worthy of presentation. It could also be a project based on the ideas generated by our senior customers
• Compatibility: Each agent provides 100% support to the team, in terms of flexibility and task completion. If one person is not available, the others are always ready to step in to provide information or help with the completion of any pending projects.
• Consistency: The team boasts of a calibrated thought process and performance. While each individual gives their own attributes and ideas to a specific case, they follow an approach to reach the same goal
• Super-prompt: The agents willingly work from home when there is an unparalleled spike in volumes or an immediate requirement of support. It is very important that our senior leadership aren't kept waiting, which is why the team steps in whenever and wherever to ensure that such high priority requests are fulfilled
\\---- Basic Qualifications ----
• Structured Thinking: It's a meaningful necessity that agents have an in-depth understanding of rider policies and remain constantly updated on what's going on in India
• Analytical Skills: Proficiency with Google sheets/forms. The collection of data is vital, and the usage of Google forms to acquire the same is a huge requirement. Excel - Retrieving or collection of data is the first step to ending up with being able to represent the same, either in numbers or pictorial, which is why they have great knowledge in Excel (Filter, Pivot, Graphical Representation). Query building: Queryable data has always been an advantage to any team. This team has the capability of minor query writing/ editing, however, they are practicing and improving
• Stakeholder Management: To handle a partner is an art. It involves a larger field of view, such as setting timelines, expectations, understanding the end goal, and delivering the same at the end. Stakeholder management is crucial, and in time, the agents of ECR have developed a knack for repeatedly excelling in it
• Communication Skills: Outstanding verbal and written skills are a must when you interact with the most important people of the organisation. It even comes into play when they have to connect with high-profile riders such as CEOs, CXOs, Celebrities, RJs, Sports-Personalities, etc.
• Detail Oriented: Knowledge of other LOBs (Governance, MFI, IRT, SoRT, ANZ, Uber for Business) helps them be aware of how to handle situations. Other specific LOBs may provide descriptive data regarding the issue at hand, however, while on call, an ECR agent may encounter additional questions from riders/drivers and it's best that we're in a position to answer them
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery customers, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We encourage people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.