|Category||People & Places|
About the Role
At Uber, we pride ourselves on the outstanding team we've built. The driver behind all our growth, our bold and ground-breaking brand, and the impactful technology we bring to market is the people that make Uber, Uber. Delivering a first class, on-demand transportation experience takes a critical eye for quality, and we need a Talent Coordination PM who demands the same quality of themselves, and of the team they will be responsible for.
The ideal candidate moves quickly as a builder and a do'er. They aren't an order-taker, they are a problem solver. They are highly organized & methodical, and designs solutions with the needs of the end user at the forefront. They have a reputation for delivering with quality and speed. They lead teams to build global scalable solutions that will allow the organization to be highly productive and work with optimal efficiency.
What will you do
• In partnership with TA Operations, drive the strategic planning for TC's globally sponsored projects
• Plan, scope, staff, report and deliver projects within the TC roadmap
• Support programmatic BAU
• Set a high bar for the team to think ambitiously and creatively and then to funnel that energy into concrete processes and execution plans, adapt quickly, be biased toward action
• Identify operational weaknesses and help improve existing or develop new processes to keep the Talent Coordination team scale with Uber's growth
• 4 years of professional experience
• 5+ years of experience in Project Management, Consulting, or Strategy and Planning, navigating complex stakeholder environments
• Strategic mentality, understands and drives work to reach global goals & objectives
• Understands business opportunities and has the ability to operationalize solutions
• Experience telling a story and getting relevant and concrete information out of complex data sets
• Highly collaborative
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to influence at the highest levels
• Ability to manage multiple tasks or work streams simultaneously and optimally prioritize projects with competing deadlines
• Ability to staff project teams and delegate tasks to team members
• Experience working in a Project Management Office highly desirable
• Experience with Asana or other Project Management platforms a plus
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).