|Category||People & Places|
About the Role
We are looking for a Sourcer to support multiple business lines and scale Eng hiring across North America group. You will partner with recruiting and hiring managers to establish teams across our dynamic region, and advise on hiring strategy to hire the right people for every job where they can make the biggest impact. You may also have the opportunity to work on strategic projects to improve and innovate how we attract and recruit the best talent because we know that there's always a better way!
What the Candidate Will Do
• Proactively communicates with vital collaborators to avoid bottlenecks
• Pulls data on hiring metrics from various sources - can pull internal hiring metrics/data (e.g. historic conversions, time to hire, etc.) as well as external talent data (e.g. total addressable market, etc.)
• Presents key data to influence business partners on qualitative hiring improvements (e.g. conversions, target profile, etc.)
• Understands motivations and timelines, asks the right questions and establishes rapport to pitch candidates on a role (convert passive to active)
• Understands candidates' skills and how they tie into the broader team, along with the team's goals
• Proactively identifies, sources and engages relevant talent, based on the existing job profile with little direction
• Builds a pipeline of passive candidates from a variety of channels (e.g. iCIMS, LinkedIn, Sourcing Sessions, Events, Social Media, etc.)
• Passionately push for results, think and act quickly, operate long-term and in the best interest of company goals
• Ensure a phenomenal candidate experience for all -- you will form teams and process with phenomenal candidate experience as a crucial priority
• Minimum of 2 years of professional experience
• Bachelor's degree in Business, HR, Communications or similar preferred
• 2+ years of with sourcing/recruiting
• Experience in sourcing or full-cycle recruiting in a fast-paced environment
• Previous Eng/tech recruiting experience is a plus
• Experience working with funnel data and using it to guide hiring decisions
• Has partnered with a wide variety of clients, including senior level business leaders and seasoned professional candidates
• Has experience hiring in an organization passionate about encouraging a diverse workforce
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).