|Category||Finance & Accounting|
In Finance Operations, we work hand-in-hand with leaders across the company to ensure smooth, disciplined execution of strategic business objectives. We provide end-to-end assistance to support Uber globally across procure to pay; strategic sourcing, logistics, and supply chain; contingent workforce; B2B order to cash; payroll; travel, expense, and business visas; intelligent automation; and F&A shared services.
About the Role
The Program Manager will lead a cross-functional steering committee that is responsible for key decisions regarding in-scope changes to our various business models around the globe - entity/contract onshoring, fee and promotional structure changes, new market launches, and payments localization schemes.
What You'll Do
• Work directly with Regional Operations managers to craft the business cases that bring together the drivers of change including clear market-driven rational, and social/political factors, headcount investments, and timelines
• Partner with regional Strategic Finance teams to produce three-year financial projections that encapsulate the benefits of proposed changes and inform prioritization decisions.
• Where required, tackle resource prioritization conflicts by facilitating trade-off discussions with stakeholders with the goal of enabling the business to enact as many changes as the market dictates.
• On an ad-hoc basis, be relied upon to research and resolve any issue or concern raised by any member of the SteerCo including but not limited to making process improvements to program processes.
• Be accountable for leading program wide resources including the central program repository and company-wide program updates (monthly)
• 6+ Years of Professional Experience
• Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Industrial Engineering
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills. Able to demonstrate strong communication, stakeholder management, ability to influence, and drive sound business decisions.
• Strong program management and organizational skills with an ability to plan and perform multiple tasks.
• Ability to raise problems for any support needed and coordinate with geographically dispersed engineering, finance and operations groups to drive resolution.
• Broad knowledge of accounting systems - preferably Oracle knowledge and understanding of connected enterprise-level financial management software.
• Excellent leadership skills with collaborative working style and ability to work cross functionally.
• General knowledge of accounting policies/procedures and financial statements.
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).