|Category||Sales & Account Management|
About the Role
The Territory Lead is responsible for the commercial operations of our Uber Eats business in our largest urban centers. This is a role for a candidate who can balance operations and commercial knowledge to build the overall cross-functional strategy for their territory, and lead their teams to achieve critical goals. You'll be responsible for operational excellence and continuously improving Uber quality throughout the Eater, Restaurant, and Delivery Partner experience and championing the needs of your market.
We are looking for leaders that are visionaries and can build, coach and inspire high performing teams to reach their potential. We believe in building globally and living locally - so understanding your marketplace participants and their needs is key.
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
\\---- What the Candidate Will Do ----
• Drive business growth and own P&L outcomes for the market(s) you oversee
• Build high performing teams and manage them to achieve key objectives
• Be the commercial leader for your territory, and build the best merchant network in your region.
• Develop local expertise of merchant, courier, and eater supply and demand within a large and/or complex geo
• Lead team of Sellers and Account Managers to drive commercial strategy and priorities
• Make decisions to provide the best selection and experience within your territory
• Own performance of all sides of the market (merchant, courier, and eater)
• Build vision and strategy for winning CP1 in your city
• Build deep relationships with cross-functional leaders (product, finance, marketing etc)
\\---- Basic Qualifications ----
• 6+ years of relevant experience running Sales, Account Management or Operations, ideally in a matrix structure
• Entrepreneurial mindset, ability to build from the ground up and scale with growth
• Experience inspiring, mentoring and supporting the growth of employees through inclusive and inspirational leadership
• Comfortable working in abstract environments and balancing competing priorities while maintaining team collaboration
• Bachelor's Degree Required
\\---- Preferred Qualifications ----
• Strong interpersonal and / or commercial skills - Uber Eats is a B2B business and you will need to know how to build and maintain relationships with partners
• Strong people management skills - you set the tone for your team; driving towards results while also being empathetic to their challenges - EQ is a must-have
• Disciplined organizational skills - you'll need to prioritize and manage hundreds of ongoing processes and projects simultaneously
• Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).