About the Role
We're looking for a world class Marketing Manager to continue to build the Postmates brand by developing industry-leading integrated marketing campaigns that connect with consumers in new and exciting ways. You should be entrenched in pop culture, know how to build campaigns that stand out in it, and be wildly creative. You enjoy being bold and challenging the status quo!
What You'll Do
• You will help build, execute, and measure breakthrough campaigns in support of the Postmates brand
• Work directly with creative, media and PR agencies, to build break-through, customer centric campaigns that work by driving growth to core Postmates brand metrics
• Identify marketing opportunities aligned with business priorities (major events, partnerships, seasonal moments, etc) and deliver campaigns or activations against them
• Support the day to day executional pieces of bringing campaigns to life including budgeting, PO generation, contract development, onboarding partners, wrap decks, etc...
• Lead the cross functional engine that develops an integrated marketing calendar and paid marketing campaigns
• Work hand in hand with creative collaborators to build the language and design which will bring these campaigns to life in unique and differentiated ways
• 5+ years of marketing experience, with recognized & leading brands
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or similar, and a proven track record in quantitative fields
• Experience in building and executing scaled marketing campaigns across offline and digital online channels
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).