About The Role
Uber is looking for a seasoned SEO Manager with a strong technical skill-set to join it's Global SEO Team, focusing on the core mobility business.
This global SEO role will influence business decisions through careful research, analysis, and evaluation of our current sites and proposed projects. The ideal candidate truly enjoys creatively driving projects from idea to implementation, working with numbers, large volumes of data, is a natural problem-solver, and has in-house experience with technical SEO within an international web business.
What You'll Do
• Participate in the front-lines, leading complex cross-functional projects for uber.com, from idea to implementation.
• Make an impact on the top line by influencing the direction of Uber's web presence across core Mobility businesses.
• Partner with international and multidisciplinary teams like Engineering, Data Analytics, and Product to identify and act on growth opportunities.
• Support and contribute to the technical strategy of Uber's web presence in the ideation, technical development, and optimization phases.
• Understand Uber's evolving strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized as best in the industry.
• Receive a roadmap for professional growth within Uber, including clear roles and responsibilities within the team organization and access to company-sponsored learning opportunities.
What You'll Need
• 3-5+ years of in-house experience with SEO within an international web business, driving projects from idea to implementation.
• Deep knowledge of SEO, and advanced familiarity with technical SEO.
• Proven track record of driving execution with examples of successful international web optimization projects.
Bonus Points if
• Experience with SQL, Tableau, or similar business intelligence tools
• Knowledge of web programming languages
• Statistics, economics, engineering, or mathematics background
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven mindset, and ease with advanced data reports.
• Experience in product strategy and development
• A hard-working, detail-oriented, organized, and motivated self-starter, constantly striving to improve your skills and look for ways to add value to the team.
• Entrepreneurial experience
• Speak multiple languages
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).