About the Role
As a Full Stack, Marketing Solutions Web developer on the WebOps team, you will work on a homegrown Content Management System that powers the majority of the marketing content on the web for Uber.
The Platform is constantly evolving with advanced features, and the product is being used by multiple teams internally. Web Ops' role is to ensure that marketing and operations teams are successfully able to execute their various projects and priorities on the web.
In this role, you will use web development skills to unblock, enhance, and aid projects. This can come in the form of new module development, bug triaging, investigation, new CMS features, and more. The combination of technical challenges and multi-functional collaboration will allow you to grow as a developer. Join us to work on some of the most exciting challenges!
What You'll Do
• Collaborate with design and marketing to maintain, enhance and grow a modular block-based CMS
• Work cross functionally with engineering teams to deliver world class Content Management System solutions
• Collaborate closely with Web Operations, Product Managers, Product Designers, Prod Ops, Central Operations teams and have an opportunity to craft the future of Web at Uber
• 4+ years of industry experience in Full-stack development.
• Experience with development focusing on User Experience, Web Performance, A11y, and i18n
• Experience working with NodeJS, React, Redux, Angular, Next or similar
• Experience working with microservices and API
• Experience with React and Node.js
• Experience building large scale distributed systems
• Basic Knowledge and understanding of SEO standard methodologies
• Proven experience of shipping high-quality features on schedule
• Experience implementing sophisticated projects with multiple dependencies
• Curiosity to learn about ridesharing, on-demand delivery, freight and Uber's other lines of business
• Experience working in different content management systems
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).