About the Role
We're looking for a Sr Field Marketer who can accelerate growth for the enterprise and mid-market segments in the US and Canada. You will align closely with the Sales Leaders and build integrated marketing programs to drive lead generation, conversion to sales qualified leads, and opportunity pipeline. The ideal candidate has an understanding of how to market to different personas within an enterprise organization, and the creativity to define use cases most likely to drive pipeline within segments.
What You'll Do
• Develop a holistic field marketing strategy with consideration for industry, personas, and optimal use cases
• Design and implement integrated, cross-channel marketing programs to grow leads and opportunity pipeline for the mid-market and enterprise segments.
• Leverage an appropriate mix of campaign tactics including events, roundtables, email, webinars, paid ads, etc while managing within a budget allocation
• Build, maintain and project manage a marketing calendar
• Collaborate with the Content Marketing team to ensure content and messages are aligned with target audiences to optimize programs
• Work with the marketing ops team to manage leads for marketing programs
• Nurture a trusted relationship with sales and serve as primary contact with the Mid-Market and Enterprise account teams.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a B2B marketing role, with specific experience in field marketing or demand generation.
• Demonstrated experience building B2B marketing plans to drive sales results
• Experience executing integrated marketing programs which include a mix of marketing tactics across multiple channels
• Highly analytical and experienced in reporting results
• A self-starter with the ability to own projects and work independently in a fast paced environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication, and cross-functional skills to collaborate across teams
• Familiarity with CRM tools such as Salesforce and Marketo.
About the Team
In Uber for Business, we're simplifying the way businesses move. The Uber for Business marketing team tells compelling stories to our audience about the power of moving employees and guests with one central solution. Help us bring modern ground transportation management to businesses around the globe.
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).