About the role
Since 2014, Uber for Business has brought the best of Uber's technology to companies in diverse industries everywhere. More than 150,000 businesses and organizations in 65 countries have benefited from the platform.
From business travel to corporate meal programs, Uber for Business helps companies achieve more, enjoy more, and experience more at work with solutions for employees, guests, and customers.
We are looking for an exceptional Product Marketing Manager to drive the marketing strategy and execution for Uber's growing B2B product suite. You will be leading the go-to-market strategy, responsible for bringing new solutions to market, craft messaging positioning, while driving customer and end-user engagement. You will work cross-functionally across high-performing Product, Sales, and Marketing teams to develop groundbreaking product, programs, and marketing experiences that deepen our relationships globally.
• Drive go-to-market strategy including shaping product narratives and customer strategies, audience segmentation, end-to-end product messaging and positioning, and execute full funnel launch plans
• Be the voice of the customer by driving audience research efforts
• Partner closely with Product, Sales, and Marketing teams to produce best-in-class product communications, from marketing campaigns to sales materials
• Work cross-functionally in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, hybrid technology/ operations environment
• Influence and articulate the strategy for the Uber for Business product suite
• 4+ years demonstrated experience in B2B product marketing
• Experience building and executing strategic product launch plans including customer segmentation, messaging and positioning, and go-to-market strategies
• Proficient in articulating complex information and analyses at various altitudes to executive leaders and tactical marketers
• Experience working on a B2B2C products
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).