|Category||Finance & Accounting|
In Finance, we work hand-in-hand with leaders across the company to ensure smooth, disciplined execution of strategic business objectives. Our Accounting team builds scalable, controlled processes and products for Global Accounting, Treasury, and FinTech that enable our business to operate efficiently.
About the Role
This role will own the Delivery Systems team and report to the Senior Manager- Delivery Revenue Operations. Candidates will be essential in supporting day-to-day activities that impact Uber's internal Revenue Computation Platform (RCP) for the Delivery line of business, including onboarding of new products launches, business model changes, and building SOX compliant reports & reconciliations to support our close processes. In this role, you will also work on long-term initiatives to help grow the overall Revenue Operations group, working closely with other Accounting groups, FinTech, & Eng to develop products and processes.
What You'll Do
• Partner with FinTech & other key stakeholders to upkeep, update and enhance our tools and technology to meet the speed of the Company, the requirements of the RevOps group, and other adjacent stakeholders as applicable (IC, FRM, Finance, Reporting)
• Create Accounting Business Requirement Docs by working closely with the business, and translating the changes to accounting in order for Eng to implement the change in the internally developed accounting system
• Develop accounting system source of truth documents to monitor the overall health of our systems
• Lead post-mortems on successes and areas of improvement to refine & enhance our existing processes to support the business
• 5+ Years of Professional Experience
• Experience leading teams within Order-to-Cash cycles including Revenue Accounting, Billing, and Accounts Receivable
• Experience developing & managing internally developed accounting systems, preferably at a public, marketplace company
• Experience developing & building SOX compliant systems & processes for your teams
• Responsible for performing UAT and documenting testing assumptions & leading post-mortems
• Proven track record of working cross-functionally with Finance, Accounting, and FinTech leaders to implement new systems & processes
• SQL & tableau knowledge
• CPA or Big 4 experience preferred, but not required
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).