About the Role
As a Freight Operations Coordinator on the Acquisition Sales team, you will be serving as a liaison to our newest Uber Freight carriers! The first couple of loads with Uber Freight and a carrier are exceptionally important and our team ensures our new carriers are having an excellent experience. Your role will be to educate and help the carrier with any of their needs in their Early Lifecycle.
What You'll Do:
• Work from a queue-based task list efficiently and effectively
• Use data to coach carriers on their performance metrics
• Confidently make outbound calls to carriers
• Can assist in developing process and system improvements to continually set the standard of execution
• Communicates and produces in a group environment
• 1+ years of experience in logistics or startup environment, or fast-paced environment
• 1+ years of experience with Salesforce, G Suite, etc.
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).