|Category||Sales & Account Management|
About the Role
We're looking for sharp, highly motivated individuals to join our team. As an Implementation Lead, you'll work effectively with our top clients and be responsible for the successful launch and implementation - aiming to set our clients up for maximum adoption, usage, and future growth on the platform. You'll support our Enterprise and Mid-Market sales teams to drive revenue growth, operational excellence, and second to none customer service.
What You'll Do
• Work with U4B customers and internal teams to understand the needs and goals of each customer. Use this understanding to create mutually beneficial goals and influence the customer.
• Create a strategy for a seamless launch and implementation that maximizes employee adoption and usage - continue to monitor option for 2-4 months post-launch and provide data-based recommendations for improvement
• Communicate effectively and manage internal and external stakeholders by setting and managing timelines and project plans for implementation
• Ensure customers are properly trained - Create a video or written collateral, host office hours, and/or facilitate training with customers on how to navigate the tools and programs.
• Complete tactical and technical account set-up - including assisting with the setup of API, SFTP, or expense integrations and submitting Monthly Billing Applications to Finance.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams including product, marketing, and customer support to ensure a smooth onboarding and strong client experience. Think creatively about how we can solve problems and mitigate them from happening again.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a client-facing role
• Strong prioritization skills - able to manage your time effectively, prioritizing high-value clients, while working with multiple customers to deliver on goals and improve processes.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills, both written and verbal communication, and strong group facilitation skills.
• Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to balance your attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly and seamlessly.
• Speed, resourcefulness, and a go-getter attitude. Be agile and thrive when operating in new spaces and fast-paced environments.
• The drive to contribute to a positive team environment and collaborate by always sharing strategies with your peers.
• Tech-savviness. You'll be using multiple systems in your role, and Salesforce experience is a plus.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).