|Category||Sales & Account Management|
About the Role
We're looking for an experienced and driven Enterprise Business Development Representative to support our Uber for Business Enterprise sales team! This high-impact position will provide sales support to Enterprise Account Executives through the development of qualified leads that result in achieving our business goals. You will be calling upon our largest, and most strategic client accounts. If you're looking for career growth, this role will serve as a training ground for a pathway into an Account Executive position with demonstrated success.
You'll be responsible for conducting outbound prospecting campaigns (both call and email). Your day-to-day job will be developing a rapport with contacts in an effort to understand where the prospect is in the buying cycle. Working with Account Executives, you'll ensure that the leads provided are accurately qualified and will progress through the sales funnel. This involves gathering key information to update our Salesforce system and identifying next steps for our team to connect with these prospects.
What You'll Do:
• Generate new business opportunities to fuel the pipeline in an assigned vertical or territory and partner with assigned Enterprise Account Executives
• Research and develop our largest Enterprise accounts (5000+ employees)
• Outbound prospecting via cold calling, email, and marketing campaigns
• Hit assigned Key Performance Metrics that are not limited to, but including 60+ outreaches per day and at least 25 Sales Qualified Leads (SQL's) per month.
• Uncover a prospect's business challenges and identify relevant new business opportunities, while highlighting the Uber for Business value proposition
• Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives at targeted Enterprise client accounts
• Manage, track, and report on all sales activities and results using Salesforce
• Work closely with sales management to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
• Collaborate with the sales team to share best practices and make recommendations to more effectively close sales and ensure customer dedication
• Work effectively with internal departments to deliver the best solution for the client and ensure a magical experience
• Bachelor's degree required
• At least 1 year of previous cold-calling sales/business development experience
• At least 3 years of B2B sales experience
• Experience using a CRM (ex: Salesforce) to manage daily activities
• Experience with email campaigns and Salesforce preferred
• Ability to build outstanding customer relationships
• Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoom Info and Groove experience preferred
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Have a positive, self-driven team-first mentality with a desire to learn
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).