About the Role
As a CRM Marketing Manager for Uber Eats, you will be responsible for the strategy and execution for incentive and promo-focused communications to hundreds of millions of Uber consumers globally, and via owned, digital channels. You will work closely with various partners to ensure we deliver the right message, to the right audience, and at the right time. You will work with regional and global stakeholders to create campaigns at scale.You will also drive experimentation and be responsible for reporting the results of your campaigns to stakeholders and leadership.
What You'll Do
• Responsible for developing and performing global end-to-end CRM strategies passionate about retention and winback of existing customers
• Use marketing automation tools to develop transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that improve customer retention across multiple types of products (from winback to dedication to membership)
• Lead creation and execution of promo campaigns that deliver against business goals for assigned work flows
• Develop outstanding learning agendas from experimentation planning and development to scaling the learning
• Establish, report on, and improve important metrics for all campaigns / communications
• Act as a key partner to the business as the voice of the customer and CRM standard methodologies authority
• Collaborate with regional marketing, data science, product, marketing, market research & marketing analytics teams to understand consumer segmentation / behavior & identify consumer insights and business opportunities to use in lifecycle marketing i.e. DS models
• Work with our deployment, content and creative teams to craft and launch sophisticated automated campaigns using our internal and external tools
• Work closely with market research & insights teams to understand consumer segmentation / behavior & identify consumer insights to use in lifecycle marketing
• Play-booking and documentation, keeping in mind that the findings from today will pave the way for growth in the region and other markets around the world
• Partner with our product, operations, communications, and business development teams to ensure communications are on-brand and impactful
• 3+ years experience in the customer marketing, customer communications, or the customer engagement space
• Bachelors Degree Required
• A track-record of demonstrable business results through testing and deploying effective marketing and lifecycle campaigns across different channels - ideally with experience in retention / loyalty / winback / membership
• Excellent project management and communication skills with the ability to balance rigorous attention to details with swift execution
• A self-starting demeanor, ready to accept opportunities to make an impact without needing to be told
• A fervent curiosity about technical solutions and how a tech stack can empower CRM
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
• Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing, and carrying out simultaneous projects and activities
• Experience with A/B testing, messaging, and post-campaign analysis.
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).