About the Role
The Senior Manager of Shipper Platform Analytics & Program Management will be leading a team of business analysts to determine and drive or coordinate strategic initiatives that allow us to further scale and improve our Shipper Platform.
Shipper Platform is Uber Freight's cloud-based load booking and management platform used by SMB and MM customers. We work with thousands of shippers and have ambitious plans.
The role will require a mix of critical thinking, analytical curiosity, program management, operations, and strong people leadership skills. The team reporting into this high-impact role will be working cross-functionally especially with our Shipper Platform product/engineering, sales, account management and performance marketing teams. Shipper Platform is one of Uber Freight's most critical initiatives on the shipper side of the marketplace.
What You'll Do
• Be a leader on our cross-functional Shipper Platform team by guiding a team of business analysts and involving cross-functional stakeholders where appropriate
• Find and prioritize opportunities to improve our Shipper Platform offering, product, value proposition, and sales and operations processes, etc; some initiatives your team will drive may be highly analytical in nature, others may be operational and tactical, requiring a strong bias for action
• Lead the strategic and operational planning of the Shipper Platform business
• Program manage and report on critical metrics to measure performance, traction and improvement, recommending and enacting action plans where needed
• Report on progress to senior leadership and run steering committee meetings
• Bachelor's degree required
• 8+ years of professional experience with a minimum of 5 years of direct people management experience
• A consistent track record of leading successful analytical teams
• Strong analytical skillset
• Proficiency in SQL and Excel
• Strong strategic skillset
• A consistent track record of driving impact on cross-functional teams
• Experience in either technology or marketplaces
• Experience with R / Python or other programming languages
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).